Dr. Rami Ghannam
Senior Lecturer in Engineering Systems Design.
IEEE Systems Society Distinguished Lecturer.
PhD: Electronic Engineering - University of Cambridge.
MSc: Electronic Engineering - Imperial College London.
BEng: Electronic Engineering - King's College London.
PhD Topic: Reconfigurable devices that enhance our senses.
PhD Topic: Smart gesture recognition wrist-band device.
PhD Topic: Wearable electronic devices for enhanced learning.
PhD Topic: Neurophysiological Approach for Measuring Social Presence in a Virtual Environment
PhD Topic: Immersive Storytelling using Mixed Reality
PhD Topic: TBC
PhD Topic: Point of care device for hormone detection
PhD Topic: UAV Control in the Metaverse.
Noor Al Qallaf
PhD Topic: Solar energy systems design using virtual reality.
5) Yuchi Liu Smart gesture recognition wristband device. - Thesis Pending 2023.
4) Asfand Tanwear - Wearable Spintronic Sensors - Thesis Pending 2022.
3) Dr Xiangpeng Liang - Physical Reservoir Computing with Dynamical Electronics - 2022.
2) Dr Jinwei Zhao - Implantable Energy Harvesting - 2021.
1) Dr Kaung Oo Htet - Wearable Power Management - 2021.
If you're interested in our projects and would like to join, please send an email to: "rami dot ghannam at glasgow dot ac dot uk". You're always welcome to contact me about prospective PhD opportunities.